CALLING ALL NOT FOR PROFIT GROUPS AND CHARITY ORGANIZATIONS:
BECOME A COMMUNITY SUBSCRIBER OF NOOSA FM 101.3 Community Radio. Over 25s year of broadcasting for the community locally and beyond. Noosa FM holds a Community Radio Broadcasting license and works with and on behalf of its community.
If you are:
a not-for-Profit and / or Charity group and would like to work in partnership with us to promote your organization to all the Noosa and Sunshine Coast community, you can become a Community Subscriber at Noosa FM.
For just $110.00 a year you can become a Community Subscriber and have all your community events promoted via the airwaves of Noosa FM.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A COMMUNITY SUBSCRIBER
- Working in partnership with Noosa FM and assisting in keeping the airwaves local & vocal
- Promoting your events and organization to the community via the ‘airwaves’ • When you have an important event, we can offer live or pre-recorded interviews.
- You will get a professionally produced Community Subscriber Announcement for your group which will be scheduled and guaranteed to be played 52 times a year on the airwaves. Presenters may put it on more often and during their program at their discretion.
- You can buy promotional packages for your events at absolute ‘Mates’ rates and get your event message out into people’s ears. Please ask for our packages and professional promotion production.
- You can use these packages for fund raiser occasions, membership increase calls and so forth, the choice is yours.
- By being a Community Subscriber, you can reach vast sections of the community that you may not normally reach.
Please contact us by
Phone 07 5447 2233
We look forward to becoming partners with you and working with you to make our community better informed and stronger.
Connected and committed to its community
Community groups who are subscribers of NOOSA FM are entitled to free Community Service Announcement (CSA). This is where NOOSA FM will promote your organization’s activities and events. And yes, this service is completely free to all NOOSA FM subscribers wishing to promote their non-commercial activities and events. Your organisation is also entitled to ONE free professionally recorded CSA and scheduled 52 times / once per week within your 12 month subscription. You may take advantage of this prerecorded CSA to promote your general activities, membership drive or donations call.
As a Noosa FM Community Subscriber you may also take advantage of promoting your events on our airwaves and Noosa FM crew broadcasting from your event. Please contact us for more information 07-5447 2233.
We support not for profit, schools, sporting clubs and charities who want to use community radio to get their event and/or message out there.
Simply fill out and submit the online form and we will do the rest and promote your event and/or message to listeners throughout Noosa and the Sunshine Coast. Or if you prefer snail mail, click on the CSA Application Form button.