IN-HOUSE PRESENTER TRAINING
The course runs for between 12 and 14 weeks, 2 hours per week in a group class AND 2 hours per week with a mentor for hands-on training in Studio 2. It is designed for those who want to join our pool of on-air presenters or simply gain some new skills in a stimulating and fun atmosphere.
RPL (Recognised Prior Learning): $80.00
CERTIFICATE III IN MEDIA
NOOSA FM partners with the Community Media Training Organisation (CMTO) to run a Certificate III in Media. This partnership is made possible by funding from the Community Broadcasting Foundation (CBF). The CMTO is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and the Certificate III in Media is a nationally recognised qualification.
The Certificate III in Media covers:
- Media law and industry knowledge
- Work health and safety in a broadcast setting
- Critical and creative thinking skills
- On air presentation
- Presenting radio programs
- Operating the broadcast panel
- Planning and preparing radio programs
- Conducting research for broadcast
- Writing radio scripts
- Basic sound editing
- Social media and updating web pages
To participate in the Certificate III in Media at NOOSA FM you must be a current and active member and volunteer. Ideally you will have completed the In-house Presenter Training or have prior relevant media experience.
Why not contact us and discuss your options.
[An On Air Now widget supplied by Amrap is inserted here]