AFTERNOON DELIGHT: Tuesday 2 pm - 4 pm
Two hours of music from all genres with some serious inquiries into life's trivialities!
Jackie first hit the airwaves in June of 2010 with a program called ‘Face the Music’.
Since then she has presented a number of programs which include:
- ‘Morning Magazine’ - A double act with Mary Atkins; interviews, food, wine, arts and books.
- ‘A Taste of Noosa’ - Interviews, Wine, Cinema, Libraries, Environment.
- ‘Women with Attitude’ - Delving into the lives of women who changed the rules.
- ‘Radio in the Raw’ - Jackie and her rookies practice befriending the mic.
- ‘Not Over the Hill with Jack and Jill’ - Conversation, news, views, interviews and entertainment.
Website design: Brent Harvey. Technical development and assistance: Australian Music Radio Airplay Project (Amrap)